Encouraging juniors to be consistent with Salah starts with connecting them to things they love and are inspired by. Start with a Junior Janamaz. Suitable for ages 8 to 15 -- even older if the they're petite framed.
Abbas, dedicated to Hazrat Abbas, the Alamdaar or flag bearer. The color blue is the connection to how he gave his life to bring water to children at Karbala, black for his valor and bravery. Much like his resting place is circled by water, this design is also bordered with blue.
- 23x35 inches (there may be slight variation based on stitching / fabric shrinkage in making)
- Digital print on Suede
- 6 mm foam padding for comfort
- Silk Tassels for trimming
- Lined at the bottom with a non-slip material
- It is recommended to dry clean the Janamaaz, to avoid the tassels from fraying or being damaged, and to keep the foam from losing shape / getting mouldy.
- 18 working days for delivery
- The colors may vary slightly on screen vs in person
- The tassels / trimming shades might vary based on market availability
- This image is digitally created. The actual janamaz is soft and can be folded / rolled. It looks even better in person!
- To remove creases, lay flat, fold outward (design side out for storage)