Encouraging juniors to be consistent with Salah starts with connecting them to things they love and are inspired by. Start with a Junior Janamaz. Suitable for ages 8 to 15 -- even older if the they're petite framed.
Fajr is as romantic as the relationship one has with the morning prayer -- with Him Who created it all. Fajr means dawn. This bright, chirpy and vibrant janamaz design is just that. Not only is is beautiful, but it's inspiring and energetic, to help you make that connection with Him.
- 23x35 inches (there may be slight variation based on stitching / fabric shrinkage in making)
- Digital print on Suede
- 6 mm foam padding for comfort
- Silk Tassels for trimming
- Lined at the bottom with a non-slip material
- It is recommended to dry clean the Janamaaz, to avoid the tassels from fraying or being damaged, and to keep the foam from losing shape / getting mouldy.
- 18 working days for delivery
- The colors may vary slightly on screen vs in person
- The tassels / trimming shades might vary based on market availability
- This image is digitally created. The actual janamaz is soft and can be folded / rolled. It looks even better in person!
- To remove creases, lay flat, fold outward (design side out for storage)