Join us as we take you through a series of textures, pigments and layers at a mixed media workshop to help you destress, play with color, and rediscover your own creative side.
Our Mixed Media Artology workshops are increasingly popular by professionals, students, moms, the elderly, and even children. Art is unanimously considered therapeutic and eases one to unwind, recollect themselves, and of course create. Join us and create something which represents YOU.
About the Instructor
Varah Musavvir holds a background in design, and is a graduate from Indus Valley School of Art and Architecture. With over 16 years of experience, creating, making and exploring mediums, another 8 years of workshops & classes under Firefly in addition to academic institutions, she is all set to welcome you to a world of color and beautiful chaos.
Varah is the pioneer of the Ultimate Crafter's Workshop for paper crafters in Pakistan. She also boasts representation for Prima Marketing Inc as their first Art Educator from Pakistan.
Location WeCreate Center Islamabad
18th Jan, 12 to 3 pm
Workshop Charges will include:
all materials to create the mixed media shadow box such as wooden shadow box, color sprays, pigments, pastes, brushes, embellishments, art ingredients, and tools to create with. Majority are imported.
Snacks and refreshments served as a spread include savory and dessert along wth tea and coffee
A certificate and participant badge is a little memento to take home.
- To be paid in full to confirm a spot.
- Early Bird discount ends 31st December.
- Discounts for students (ID required on day of workshop).
- Seats cannot be transferred or refunded.
- Seat is canceled if no show by 12.20 pm. (We need to start our session on time and cannot backtrack every step for late comers)
- This is an e ticket. No physical print or copy will be sent.
- Payment is bankwire only.
- For group bookings, please email email@example.com